Forums » Introductions

do the eonni

• June 10, 2013 9:20 AM EDT

ive got the eonni down pat. my name is jenni and i am your oppa's noona. im a 78 liner and been a slave to kpop since 98. shinee is my fave group and i am onew biased. 

for shits and giggles i run a few blogs on tumblr intoxicatedontokki, ask-sirdubulge, and fangirlshaming. ive made some really awesome friends there and hope to make some here as well.

ive only had the opportunity to see one kpop concert and that one 2pm and wondergirls in 2010 at the tabernacle in atlanta.

• 3 posts
    June 10, 2013 3:44 PM EDT

i didnt know you ran fangirlshaming

• 7 posts
    June 10, 2013 4:17 PM EDT
    Yaaaaay! I'm usually the eonni to most of my kpop friends haha. Now I've got an eonni! Lolz I'm an 88 liner myself, Big Bang biased but Shinee is definitely in second lolz I'm taemin biased in that area...getting my pediatric noona on
  • June 10, 2013 4:39 PM EDT
    wishunew said:

i didnt know you ran fangirlshaming

really? i thought you knew, girl!

• June 10, 2013 4:41 PM EDT
    monicanatalia said:
    Yaaaaay! I'm usually the eonni to most of my kpop friends haha. Now I've got an eonni! Lolz I'm an 88 liner myself, Big Bang biased but Shinee is definitely in second lolz I'm taemin biased in that area...getting my pediatric noona on

and believe it or not, i have 2 eonni's of my own. but i wont say their names because they would kill me.

i love bb as well, daesung biased and the only group i stan where im not a naughty noona is shinhwa. although i am still their noona.

• 7 posts
    June 10, 2013 5:37 PM EDT
    I meant pedo noona haha typing on my cell lolz