Forums » Introductions

• June 2, 2013 8:52 PM EDT

Hello,

I'm also 22...My problem is I'm constantly spazzing/fickling from one group to another whenever something new comes out....>w<'' (Currently in EXO mode...*sigh*)

• 20 posts
    June 2, 2013 9:07 PM EDT

but WHICH exo? !!

• 22 posts
    June 3, 2013 5:56 PM EDT

EXO-M, right =P

• June 3, 2013 7:57 PM EDT

EXO-M~!!!! I'm slowly~~~ liking Exo-K.... ^^

• 21 posts
    June 3, 2013 9:39 PM EDT

How do you feel about wolf? I hear the rest of the album is really good, but I have a hard time taking the song seriously. The dance doesn't help.

The good news is they are great dancers so even when the choreography is less than amazing they still look really cool and are almost always flawless. And like Wookbutt with Tarzan I often find my self singing Wolf's chorus.

• 20 posts
    June 4, 2013 12:51 AM EDT

exo-m!! yay!! i am not a huge fan of exo but i definitely like m way more... it's pretty much entirely because of tao

i only listened to their new song once tho, and it was when i was drunk, and wookbutt forced me to watch exo-k against my will so i don't count it

• June 4, 2013 8:16 PM EDT
    Shayla said:

How do you feel about wolf? I hear the rest of the album is really good, but I have a hard time taking the song seriously. The dance doesn't help.

To be honest, I am not a fan of the song.  But I like it because they are together as one group for the MV'.  As for the dance-- it looks interesting...lol some parts in the choreo look somewhat like wolves traveling in packs.  But my fav was when they gestured their hands as ears lol :3

I listened to the entire album.  A def must purchase are any EXO fans, but because I am extremely picky...I only liked one song 'Black Pearl'.  The beautiful lyrics of it is bonus ^//w//^

• June 4, 2013 8:18 PM EDT
    strawbaya said:

exo-m!! yay!! i am not a huge fan of exo but i definitely like m way more... it's pretty much entirely because of tao

i only listened to their new song once tho, and it was when i was drunk, and wookbutt forced me to watch exo-k against my will so i don't count it

LOL! Yeah, I only recently got into them ^^"