Forums » Introductions

Hello~ :3

• 6 posts
    June 9, 2013 9:31 PM EDT

My name is Victoria and I am 20 years old. I hail from Canada and live in a little dumpy town in Southwestern Ontario. I am a huge gigantic Shawol, and no group will ever compare to them in my heart >< UKISS is a close second but I feel like they're drifting away as SHINee takes over my heart hahaha.

I hope you guys will feel free to message me and chat with me :D

• 21 posts
    June 10, 2013 11:41 PM EDT

Hello!

You must be happy SHINee has made 2 comebacks rather close together! Which song do you like better, Dream girl or Why so serious?

• 6 posts
    June 11, 2013 12:05 PM EDT

I think Why So Serious? Would have been my favourite had Jjong been in the video and promoted when it released. Because of that I haven't really watched a lot of the promotions until he came back, so I think Dream Girl is my top pick due to that reason.

• 21 posts
    June 12, 2013 11:34 AM EDT

Yeah, It's weird that SM didn't wait for him. It's not like he was gone for that long. I really REALLY liked his white hair when he came back though!!!! It looked wicked sexy!! Normally my favorite is Key but white haird Jonghyun wins.

• 6 posts
    June 12, 2013 6:55 PM EDT

For sure! I didn't think I'd like it at first but boy did it grow on me. It's hot.